Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Long time

Well, Katie and I just got a new computer last Thursday! It is wonderful. Not only can I now work on more than one thing at a time without the computer crapping out on me, it also digitally records tv shows that I can later burn onto DVDs. Also, I can finally play Morrowind on my own computer!!!! Woohoo!!
Flag football season is over, and it went pretty well, I had to miss a lot of games due to work, but I was at least able to play about half of the season. Speaking of, work is still going pretty well, although I don't know how much longer I'll be there since I need to figure out what I really want to do with my life.
Let see, since the last time I wrote, we went up to NC to visit Dan and G, which was really nice, and then last weekend, we went to Katie's parents for a very relaxing weekend.
I dressed up as Leon S. Kennedy for halloween, but only 2 people recognized me... how sad.
I have fallen in love with Trigun and Naruto, two anime tv shows, one about cowboys and one about ninjas (two of the greatest things ever).
Okay, I'm just grasping at straws now, so I'll come back some other time with more to say.
Godspeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH HO HO! Harry Potter was AWESOME!!! you guys wanna go see it again with ME???