Sunday, October 22, 2006

60!

Yes, the rumors are true, I have reached level 60 on World of Warcraft, no please, please... hold the applause. Anyhoo, the cabin last week was amazing, not only was it a great and relaxing weekend, but I absolutely love going up to North Georgia, it is so beautiful and the cabin is wonderfully comfortable. If I could have, I would have quit work right then and there and moved up to the cabin forever.
The one thing I am really waiting for now is November 19th, when I will get my Wii, no matter what. I may have missed the pre-order, but I will be in line at 8pm the 18th (if not earlier) to ensure my spot in gaming bliss. I've already pre-ordered Zelda, and it comes with Wii Sports, so I'll have 2 games at least to play, and I'm thinking of getting Monkey Ball as well, but I haven't decided yet, I need IGN to be able to review them before I make my final decision.
Oh, if you haven't been watching it, Heroes has been jumping fast on my list of favorite shows. It's already one of 4 shows that I watch weekly (and come to think of it, those are all I really watch). For the curious ones, those shows are LOST, Heroes, My Name is Earl, and The Office... two dramas and two comedies, helps me to keep in balance. I normally watch Survivor as well, but I've missed it for a couple of weeks and I'm starting to lose interest anyway.
Oh yeah, and since work is finally slowing down since it's cold again, I actually was able to spend some time thinking and actually writing a little bit more of my story (kind of, it will probably be changed completely from what I've written, but at least it's a starting point). This is pretty huge, considering I've been stuck on the same part of the story and haven't written anything in like 8 months.
Well, I'm running out of stuff to say, so I'll leave you with the new Copeland video to hold you over until Halloween when it drops.

Godspeed

No comments: