Thursday, August 23, 2007

7 months

It has been 7 months with nary a word from this site. I've been busy, Katie and I bought a house and got a little kitten (her name is Our Mrs. Reynolds, for all you Firefly fans out there). Aside from all that, I haven't thought of much to write about, I've been meeting a bunch of new friends on WoW from all over the US, and it's pretty dang cool to know that I am playing with people thousands of miles away. I even got mentioned in someone's blog! How cool is that?
Anyway, I'm working on deciding what to do with this blog. Should I keep it up with this sort of stuff (as in what's been going on), or focus on features (like my top lists, reviews, and random nonsense). What do you guys think? If anyone is actually still reading this, let me know!
Godspeed

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like when you write about what you're thinking. I like when you write period.
123

Anonymous said...

hi nate and katie. i haven't been by to see the house or kitty yet and i'm sad.

Christine said...

I love that you have the variety. I'm highly entertained by your writing AND you are VERY good at it. I also really find your lists quite informative. In my opinion - keep both going! :)

Anonymous said...

I like to read your blog so I can keep up with you and what's new with you and Katie.

Anonymous said...

These are all very interesting points, but you're assuming that he's dealing with mobs and not in PVP mode. I would be interested in hearing what your speculations would be given the PVP aspect.

Jen - Your new GM :)

Christine said...

jen was at my house when she read your blog about Jesus and WoW....but she posted her comment in the wrong blog as you can see. Forgive her, she's pregnant.