Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Doing Nothing

Yup, nothing has been happening recently. Katie and I are currently in North Carolina visiting Dan and G, after a few days in Mobile. Harry Potter 6 is out and awesome, but I don't want to discuss it here, for those of you who have not read it yet. If you need someone to talk to about it, just drop me a line.
I also saw War of the Worlds last week (and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the week before, but we won't go there). Anyway, WotW was pretty awesome and definitely needs to be seen on the big screen, the only qualm that I have with it is the same as everyone else... the end. Once you see it, you'll know.
Hmmmm, what else? Well, really nothing that I can think of. I've been trying to think of things to write about, but I haven't had anything really earth shaking yet. Hopefully I'll get back soon with a better blog for ya'll, but until then, keep cool, cuz its really hot outside.
Godspeed.

No comments: