Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm Back

It's been so long, but that's only because nothing (and I really mean nothing) has been happening until about last week. Last week, I went and saw Land of the Dead with Chris, Dr. Slay, and Dr. Wilson and it was pretty dang good. It was nice to see a good zombie movie with other zombie lovers. Then, this weekend, Katie and I went to Jared's mom's place in Birmingham for the fourth, and it was really fun. Anywho, this week has been pretty relaxing as I wait for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince to come into my life (less than a week now).
I also invested in a Nintendo DS this week, and I love it. For those who don't know, its a handheld gaming system with two-screens, the bottom being a touch screen. Its been really fun to play and makes it so that I can play nintendo while I watch tv at the same time! I also finally beat Resident Evil 4 on professional mode this week, which is quite an accomplishment I must say. Today, Katie, Chris M., and I are going up to Atlanta to see Cake (for free), and next week we get to see Weezer for free too.
I'll try to update more frequently next week, but I have to go to Wal-Mart now.
Godspeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about the Batman movie. Try to see the War of the Worlds, it's really good. Take care, Jon

Anonymous said...

haha. YES! we should do dinner before (or after... if you want) the Weezer show next week. I had plans for cake but got a babysitting job... Anyway. we'll talk.