Saturday, April 15, 2006

Another Amazing Deal

So, I'm probably the last person to know about this, but I needed to get the word out. This tuesday (that is April 18th), my number one album of 2005 will be re-released in a special edition form, with 3 extra songs, plus a DVD filled with behind-the-scenes footage, pics and music videos! I know, I sound like an advertisment, but I am genuinely pumped about this coming out. Also, there are probably a few more things I could say, but I'll wait till I get home, and I promise I will update much longer.

Happy Easter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate,

You are a mack. I have no idea what or who "Mae" is but I'm glad whatever it is put out an extended album just for you.

I miss talking to you all the time, pal. Are you still at the LC or have you moved on to a friendlier world beyond red bricked buildings and hills that are anything BUT "handicap accessable." shoot me an email and let me know where you're residing. I've finally internalized this blog's url.

From the shadows, I sit and read.

-Bruce