Sunday, July 23, 2006

Starting Again

Well, It has been a long while since I've written anything of meaning, and I feel that I owe it to ya'll to come back and get back to this site instead of leaving it by the wayside. Anyhoo, this summer has pretty much blown by. I've been working all the time, we moved into a new apartment (twice, but still on campus). I've seen some great movies - Pirates 2, Clerks 2, Nacho Libre, Superman. I've been listening to some great music - Underoath, Sufjan, Family Force 5, Bedlight for Blueeyes. And, I've even been on vacation to Wisconsin to visit all of Katie's extended family. However, none of these reasons are why I haven't been on to update my blog... let me tell you the one and only reason that I don't update (and rarely even spend time online anymore) - World of Warcraft.

I'm gonna sound like a complete nerd, but I'm completely into this MMORPG, it's amazing fun, and I can play with friends in the middle of the night without ever having to leave my computer room. The only downside is that it does eat up time. Since I have to pay for this game every month, I feel that I must play as much as I can to make up for what I spend.

Anyway, I'm gonna do my best to at least start updating this thing bi-weekly, and if I don't I'll make up a good excuse why not, but for now this is what you get, and I'm trying not to say too much about the above said music and movies in case I have no idea for a topic on a later post. Until then.

Godspeed,
Nate

No comments: