Sunday, July 30, 2006

Two days till the Age of Reptiles

This past week has been, on the whole, pretty uneventful. Katie and I went to a wedding shower yesterday, and we did our normal babysitting on wednesday, but aside from that, nothing huge happened.
At church today, after listening to Alvin's sermon, I decided that its time for someone to make a movie/book about the David and Bethsheba story from Uriah's point of view, where his wife was taken (pretty much against her will) and then he was murdered just because of David's mistake. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, it is in 2 Samuel chapter 11 in the Bible and it makes for a sad (or as Alvin said "dark") part of David's life in which he seems to have no redeeming qualities. In fact, if you only read this part of David's story, you would find him to be a pretty evil king.
Aside from this little idea, the only thing I've been thinking about is that since I've been watching a bunch of Naruto lately (an anime series), I just wish I had more time in the day so that I could catch up on episodes.
As the title of this blog suggests, also, this tuesday is the release of the second Showbread album "The Age of Reptiles," and every song I've heard from it has been amazing. I've already preordered my album (autographed) and I can't wait for it to come in. For those of you who need a taste, just pop over to www.purevolume.com/showbread.
I think that's all I've got to say for now. Until next week.
Godspeed

No comments: