Sunday, January 30, 2005

A Bonfire

Last night, Chuck, Ryan, Jesse, Derek, and I decided it would be really cool to go out by the lake and have a bonfire. It was freaking awesome! I made a torch out of a big stick and an old t-shirt, and that was like the complete highlight of my night! I've always wanted to have a torch! Then to top it all off, today I saw Linden Kiser as he brought his fiancee (Aimee) back from Virginny and I got to hear my most favorite song - Freedom Now (its a Linden original). Now, I'm back in my room freezing my butt off trying to write a paper before tomorrow morning (my heater is broken again).
Oh yeah, it totally froze yesterday and there was ice all over everything! It was really cool, even if we did lose power for about half the day. And today I finished my journey to the Dark Tower! 7 tomes, about 5000 pages, 6 months, and much tears. I loved those books! I also saw Fight Club for the first time on friday night. It was pretty good, I must say I really enjoyed it, but it was kind of too much for me, I'm not all for the terrorist approach that Tyler takes. Well, tomorrow I'm off on my winter vacation to Kate's house then to my bro's house! I'm super excited, because I can spend some time writing my story and more time playing nintendo! Woohoo!! Well, I'd better finish this paper, so I can pack!
Godspeed!
"A chainsaw can remove a limb or act as a replacement."
- Showbread

No comments: