Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm getting lazy with this blog thing

It's already been two weeks since I last wrote in this?! Man, what has happened to me? I think I've just fallen into the routine of class, hang out all day, then come back to my room for nintendo, then bed, and I completely forget that I could be doing this. Anywho, nothing much is going on around here. I went home last weekend and Mom took Katie and I to a Mardi Gras parade (a chilluns one so that no one would be offended), but I just didnt feel the whole Mardi Gras vibe, there's just too much throwing of stuff at people. Also, last week, we went out and saw The Incredibles one more time, I'm thinking it might be my favorite movie of 'o4, its definitely in my top 5 along with Spidey 2, Napoleon Dynamite, Shaun of the Dead, and HP3. If you haven't seen any of those, do yourself a favor and see them. Napoleon is quite possibly one of the easiest to quote movies in a long time (since Dumb and Dumber, I think).
I finally had time to start working on my story again a few days ago, but I'm really stuck because I haven't written in so long and I don't quite know where to go with it. In the past 3 days, I've only written 3 sentences, its pretty sad.
Next week, I have off, so Katie and I are going to her parents for a couple of days, then we are going to head up to Dan and G's for the rest of the week, and to cap it all off, on the way back home I get to go to a Showbread and Anberlin concert!! Sweetness! I'm really excited to get that week off, even if it does mean that the following week school really starts and I have to slug through my final semester.
I'm working on finding a job around here for when I graduate, but its hard to find something that I think I will fit into. I want to do some sort of children's ministry at a church, or I might follow up on my idea of interning for Quincy (if I can still do that), either way its getting to crunch time, and I don't like it very much. Well, I gotta go to BSU leadership. Godspeed!

"What an arduous task, it proves such a feat to be only one of a kind,
Though the scenery slips through the spaces we meet,
Press forward and leave me behind."
- Showbread "So Selfish It's Funny"

No comments: