Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Mission Accomplished, back to base Joe

Well, I'm back at school, and class has started up. I am taking Classical American Film for this Jan term. Its going to be an interesting class, but there is a lot of work involved (8 papers, 2 oral presentations, and a sequence analysis). Anywho, my last week of Christmas break was wonderful, I got to spend a lot of time with Katie! I got my mp3 player for Christmas, and I love it. I also got the Showbread cd (actually got 2 copies), and I can't tell you how great that cd is. Anywho, it is now 4 hours later and I just got finished watching The Philadelphia Story for class. It was a really good movie, I must say. For those of you missing out on Napoleon Dynamite, I have already watched it 4 times since Christmas, so if that is a good sign for you, go watch it now and if you need it, just give me a ring. Well, I'm on the phone with the hospital now trying to get this stupid insurance crap done, so I'll get back lata
Godspeed

No comments: