Friday, December 24, 2004

one hour till christmas

Well, here I am at the computer watching TVU like always, its almost Christmas. I'm a little upset because Showbread was number 3 on the countdown, and thats not good enough, so everyone needs to start going to www.tvulive.com and voting for the Ten Most Wanted, and vote for the 'Bread. We got to open a present tonight, as per usual, and I opened the new Further Seems Forever cd from my sister, and it is awesome. I highly recommend it, the first two songs will knock your sock off. I'm really getting excited, because less than 2 days from now, I'll be in GA with Katie!! Yippee!
What else has been going on? Well, basically the same sitting around and watching tv, then coming here to the computer to watch TVU. MC gave me a gift certificate to Blockbuster and I went and got The Iron Giant!!! For those of you who have not seen this move, go rent it now. It is definitely one of the top animated movies of all time. Its got a great story, and was written and directed by Brad Bird, who later made the incredible, The Incredibles.
I also finished Dark Tower book 5, but I can't get book 6 because the liberry was closed today, so I'm reading HP until I can move on. I don't know if I updated since then, but HP6 comes out July 16th, 2005!!! Yippee skippy doo!! Okay, I'm actually kind of tired, so I'm going to watch a bit more TVU then go on to bed! Happy Christmas, all and to all a good light.
Godspeed

No comments: