Saturday, December 11, 2004

One Final Left

So, all I have to do now is write my Youth Ministry paper, and I'm one semester away from graduating from LaGrange College. Currently, I am watching The Rundown with Chuck, Dani, Ryan, and Dan's bro Ben. Talk about a great movie, its all about fun and action. No need for a really strong plot, because it rocks so much. Hahahahaa, just in case you didn't know it stars the Rock, and so that was a pun. I'm really funny.
For those of you who have not gotten onto the LOST bandwagon yet, this wednesday they are replaying the first two episodes at 8/7c, so please tune in and see what I've been raving about.
I also decided this week (with Katie) that we really need to move close to my brother and sister-in-law, because I really need someone to play D&D with, and no one here really wants to play. Plus, Dan and I have to be close so we can get to work on our comic shop.
Oh, I finally started Dark Tower 5. I'm loving every minute of it, but I feel sad because I haven't been able to work on my own story in a couple of weeks. Hopefully after I finish this paper and over Christmas break I'll be able to squeeze out a couple more pages.
And finally, for some sad news.... The Supertones are breaking up. Yes, next year will be their final year. 10 years of awesomeness and they have been one of my favorite bands, but oh well. So, they join the ranks of Five Iron and Bleach. I'll be sure to see them on their farewell tour next year, I mean Roper will be with them, so it has to be a great show. Anyways, back to the movie.
Godspeed

No comments: