Thursday, December 16, 2004

Bored

So, I'm at home now and there really isn't much to do. I've played some nintendo and Doom 3, watched some tv, and read some, but nothing really big. Katie arrived safely in Wisconsin this morning, so she is working on getting her wedding dress all fitted to her. I worked a little on my story this afternoon, and I rekindled my love for Mythbusters last night.
For those not in the know, Mythbusters is another great show on Discovery in which they put urban myths to the test to find out whether or not they are possible. Also, last night was the repeat of the 2 hour premiere of LOST, and next week they are continuing the repeats so its a great time to get on board, i Tivo'ed it on my parents Tivo to watch over and over. But back to Mythbusters, this time they made a rocket chair, presumably to launch him into space with fireworks, it didn't work, but boy did it fail spectacularly! So, another reason to keep your eyes glued to the TV on wed nights. Anywho, I'm watching some TVU live online now, watching for the Showbread video. So, I'm out!
Godspeed

No comments: