Monday, December 20, 2004

National Treasure

So tonight, contrary to all my pressings for the Incredibles, my family went to see National Treasure. It was decent, predictable and very DaVinci Code wanna-be. However, it did have Boromir in it, and that is good enough for me. Plus it had the teaser trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide, which I am eagerly anticipating.
Katie got back from Wisconsin today, so I actually got to talk to her for a decent amount of time, that really helped me make it through the monotony of the day. There really is just nothing to do during the middle of the day. Nothing good comes on tv, there is only so much to do online, so I basically wind up reading all day. I have demolished 3 books, 6 graphic novels, and 250 pages of my current book since I have been at home. Not bad for 6 days, eh? Well if anyone has been reading the posts on roperisdumb.com or playing games on gsn.com, look out for conniedarko, because those have been my hangouts of late online.
BIG NEWS!!!! J.K. Rowling opened her secret door on the website, and after making my way through the clues, you find out that the release date for Half-Blooded Prince will be announced within the next 24 hours!!! She turned in her English transcript to the publishers!!! Woohoo!!! Ok, that was a great ending.
Godspeed

No comments: