Saturday, December 18, 2004

more break

well, bad news. As I have been cruising the internet during my free time, I learned that the sister of the guitarist for Anberlin passed away about a week ago. I was reminded of this just this moment, because their video is playing on TVU, which I am watching as I write this. Sorry to start off on such a downer. For good news, I've been watching the 10 Most Wanted on TVU every night and Showbread has been #1 for the past 3 days! Rock solid. Katie is still up in Wisconsin, but she says its good, its even snowing there (as of an hour ago when she called me). I wish it was snowing here.
I've almost beat my Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy game, its a really good Zelda clone, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a cheap (only 12 bucks used) new game to play over the break. Also, we watched Cheaper by the Dozen last night for my like 4th time. Its an ok movie, but it really starts to get on my nerves after I've seen it this many times.
I'm trying to convince my parents to see the Incredibles, cuz I'm all up for seeing it a couple more times, and my parents havent seen it yet, so why not. Well, drop that for today, I just got up to ask mom, and it turns out she left and went to the church when I wasn't paying attention, and since she's got a wedding to do tonight, it will probably have to wait. Poop.
Well, thats about all. Drop me a line and tell me about your holidays.... please... I'm so lonely.
Godspeed

No comments: