Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Join the Nation

Well, who knew that having four guys huddled around a tv playing Super Smash Bros. Melee could be so time consuming? That's mainly what my late night free time (usually reserved for playing on the internet) has become now. Its been great though, Ryan Snider has been rocking the new catchphrases. "Pika-Domination" is his motto - hence the title. We are hoping to make shirts that have Join the Nation on the front and on the back would be Pikachu and the words "Pika-Domination." Also, this time has been great for me to listen to the Showbread CD that I have been borrowing from Ryan... talk about awesome.
The only sad thing about this finals time is that both Katie and I are stuck on duty 24 hours and therefore dont get to see each other very much:( However, today we got to go to a couple of Christmas parties (seeing how it is reading day and everything gets planned on that day). So, I got two cool White Elephant gifts, a plush Junior Asparagus, and an awesome Noah's Ark set that came packaged with a sticker set of all 12 Apostles (rock on!) Katie and I did get to go to Columbus this weekend and finish up our Christmas shopping (plus I got 3 new GameCube games thanks to the sale at GameStop).
I finally finished the Dark Tower book 4, after a getting a huge chunk done over Thanksgiving, and now I've only got 3 of those books left before I can move on in my reading agenda (LOTR is next, then the HP books again).
It turns out that I don't have to take a final for Apostolic Age class, because I got an A- on my research paper, and he said we could count that as our final if we wanted to, so woohoo! Now, all I have to do is take a final on thursday at 8 in the morning for Medieval Kings and Queens, and then I have two papers to write (one by sat and one by mon) and then I am done for the semester and I head down to Mobile for Christmas. Whew, that sure is crazy!
Anywho, I'm off to go study and play nintendo, but mostly just play nintendo.
Godspeed
"Your eulogy is like poetry, but your mouth is like a magazine."
Showbread

No comments: