Sunday, November 28, 2004

Thanksgiving

Well, this was intended to be written on Friday, and Katie and her brother Brian can attest to me writing it during a Tom Brokaw special, but the stupid internet messed up before I could post it. Anyways, my Thanksgiving break was awesome, I had a great time relaxing with mine and Katie's families and I really can't wait until this semester is over and I get another break for Christmas time. Life is funny like that, you think school is all good, but once you get a break from all that dumb work, you don't want it anymore.
My brother and his wife wont be able to make it down to Mobile for christmas (sad), but I got my present from him early. He gave me Super Smash Bros. Melee, so now I can spend the next week until finals (and during finals, but not during study time) beating the crap out of Chuck and some guys on my hall. Anywho, now that I'm back online at school, I should be able to update a couple times this week. Back to killing chuck
Godspeed

No comments: