Monday, November 01, 2004

I loved the ballet!

So, this weekend totally rocked! Not just the new cds and video game on friday, oh no, it didnt end there. On saturday, I got to sleep really late, and then I got to cook myself a steak for dinner!!!! That plus garlic mashed potatoes, biscuits, and fresh green beans..... yummy!! Then, our school had a Halloween party thingy, where we heard Dr. Slay tell a great ghost story (just to say how awesome he is, he emailed me the story in full because he had to edit some parts for time); then we went on the "Scary Campus Tour." It was really fun, even if it wasn't really scary, we goofed off a lot and messed with our tour guide (I use the plural because it wasn't me alone in all this, if you need a complete cast list, it will be at the credits at the end). Then, yesterday, Kate and I went to church and were expecting a lazy sunday, only to get a call at 3 in the afternoon from Lindsey Matthews asking if we wanted to go with her and Laura Anderson to the Dracula ballet in ATL. I was kind of skeptical at first, but once it started, I was soo into it, it was really amazing, the music just sucked you in and the dancing was (for lack of a better word) beautiful! I loved it, and I want to go back!
On the ride home, however, things took a turn for the worse as some stupid yellow car tried to kill us multiple times. But, I was luckily able to swerve out of the way and we lived to tell the story, without any injuries (save the one on my elbow from the Scary Campus Tour). Anyways, I spent the rest of the night and all of this morning studying for my Midterm in Dr. Shirley's class. I think I did ok, but it took a lot of time, so I wasn't able to go to my Ethics class. But, I did get to play LOTR Trivial Pursuit with Chuck and Matt. Then Chuck and I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready for our awesome lesson for Bible STudy tonight. I'll tell more about that later, since FOKR guys read this and I dont want to ruin it for them. Anyways, it was a great weekend! More from me later!

Cast of the weekend
Beautiful Fiancee.... Katie Dresdow
LMNOP/Ballet attendee... Lindsey Matthews
BFFE/Ballet attendee.... Laura Anderson
Cheeky Roommate.... Chuck Peek
Scary Tour Guide.... "Crazy" Beth Randall
Crazy Driver.... Idiot in a Yellow Car with Muscogee license plates
Super Smart Teacher..... Dr. Kevin Shirley
Rest of Tour Group.... Micah McFadden
Aimee Stephens
Jane Marie Fatkin
Margie Bagwell
"Klepto" Kathy Randall

No comments: