Friday, October 29, 2004

Registering for a wedding

So, last night, under the constant prodding of a few friends, I was peer pressured into seeing a horrible movie (no, not Taxi... no, not Friday Night Lights either... yes, you in the back? Absolutely) it was The Grudge. Not only was it basically the same thing as The Ring, but it didn't make sense. The whole movie plodded worse than a constipation and stunk even worse at the end. So, to cleanse our palettes afterwards, Chuck, D-Rock and I watched Ocean's Eleven... much better.
As for today, I had no classes so Katie and I took the afternoon to go to Columbus and register for our wedding. First, we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and enjoyed the splendors of scanning whatever we wished. It was fun for a little bit, but then I just wanted to get home and relax and watch my taped Survivor. Anyways, after we took a break for dinner, we went to Target and registered there. Target was a little more fun because I got to pick some DVDs and toys to scan, but was still not as fun as really getting all those things. The great thing about it all was that I not only (finally) got the Roper album, but I got Jimmy Eat World's new album and F-Zero GX for my 'Cube. So, when we got back, I've been taking a relaxing evening watching Survivor and Return of the King (the animated one), whupping Chuck's butt at F-Zero, and listening to some great music. Boy, does it feel good to be the weekend... Whats that? I have a midterm with Dr. Shirley on Monday? Oh, shnikes, I have to get to studying tomorrow! Only, if Zelda doesn't call for me to rescue her (I'm already at the Fire Temple, in about 3 days playing time, how's that for kicking butt). Anywho, I'm off to bed to read some more Dark Tower and listen to the rest of JEW.
Peace
"Hello Lamewads, I'm with you
Raise your fists if this rings true"
- Roper

No comments: