Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dandy-Lion

And it begins!
I decided after reading ol' David Boozer's blog that I needed to get onto it myself and keep people posted on my life. First, I'll answer the question everyone is asking... "Connie Darko?!" Yes, you read right. It is a nickname from a good friend (and fellow suffering Religion major senior) Lindsey Matthews, and yes it comes from the movie Donnie Darko, which everyone must see in order to be called a human being.
Onto life... my classes are harder than the crust on my underwear, but I still love LaGrange College. For those who don't know, I am engaged, and preparing for a summer wedding a week after I finish up here. Sooo much fun! As for being an RA, I must say that we have some great freshmen guys this year and they like to come up and hang with me and Chuck to watch Futurama and play Donkey Konga (I tried to have this name be Rock Lobster, for those of you who know).
Also, BSU has a flag football team this year, and boy do we rock the house in our pink shirts and gayish nicknames (Chuck is Sassyfrass, I am Dandy-Lion, Raunchy Ryan is Tutti Frutti), basically its tons of fun, and we finally won a game last wed 56-20! We have a game tomorrow at 5:00 pm EST, so if you want to wear a pink t-shirt in support, and even show up, you would be more than welcome, we love our supporters.
Last Friday, I saw Roper in concert, and he rocked my face off, everyone needs to go get his album "Brace Yourself for the Mediocre" it came out today and I give it my full support.
To wrap up, I will do my best to put my random thoughts up and keep you updated on my Amazing life... ha
Peace

No comments: