Sunday, October 24, 2004

Weekends are great

I just had a really good weekend! First, I saw the school play "Pippin" on friday, and boy was it good! After that, my group was able to make Judgment Journey (see earlier post) and were luckily scared into being saved by Jesus from the scorches of Hell. Yesterday, Katie's parents came, and I spent all day hanging out with them, and then when they left, Katie, Chuck, Noelle, and I watched The Ladykillers, which was quite funny. After that, Katie and I watched Super Size Me, which was like the highlight of my weekend, it is a great documentary of fast food! Now, I'm going to read Fast Food Nation, and decide which fast food restaurants I'm going to give up, trust me, its pretty gross. Today, Kate and I went to 1st Methodist LaGrange, and then I spent the rest of the day there preparing and doing youth for my Youth Ministry class. We made a Labyrinth for the youth to go through and experience chaos and then finding Jesus and his help in the midst of chaos. I thougt it went pretty well. Anyways, I have to write a 5 page paper now, so I'd better get onto that!
Oh yeah, I realized that you can't leave messages unless you are a member, so if you have comments, please email me or IM me!!! I LIKE RESPONSES!!

No comments: