Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Another win for the BSU Pink Panthers

Yes, as the title attests to, our flag football team won another game today against the Pi Kappa Phi pledges (score one for the non-greeks!) Although we were being pushed around (and for those who have come to the games, they know) and the freaking refs will not make calls in our favor (both Alex and Matt got tackled) we still rocked the game with our amazing skills. All in all, it was the most physical flag football game played this year. After we finished the game, I have spent the evening relaxing and watching tv (Scrubs is the greatest show!)
Yeah, so today I found out that my 12-15 page paper for Dr. Cook's class is due the day after my 12-15 page paper for Dr. Shirley's class, yippee, i love being a senior! I really have nothing else to say, I've been sitting here at my monitor for 20 minutes and have not written anything since that last sentence, so I will holla back later!

No comments: