Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I NEED TO BE CALLER 20!

So, i listen to radiou.com religiously every day and now they have a contest to win a trip to San Fran and hang out with Roper, who is like totally one of my heroes. So, ive been getting all my buds to call with me every chance we get, but weve only been numbers 1,2,9,12,15, and 17.... ARRRGH I have to win this contest! Today has been a rough day. two bad(ish) grade on a paper and a test, but at least i get free ice cream for it (yea for gambling), and ive got three huge things due three days in a row!
So, i decided to take today off and then im diving in tomorrow until i die of exhaustion. Anyways, Chuck and i are totally rockin the Mario Kart: Double Dash tonight, while listening to radiou, but futurama comes on at 11.
I missed Scrubs thanks to this comedian who was here at the college - eric o'shea, he was pretty good, but im sad i missed my show. Tomorrow is Lost though, and that will be ok. Now, its back to Mario.. peace
"We dream, we cry to Amplify"
- Roper
"You rose from the ashes like a phoenix with a heartache"
- Kids in the Way
(yeah, i like quoting my songs, ill do it pretty often if you dont mind)

No comments: