Wednesday, October 20, 2004

crap, I hate work

Yeah, so today I'm starting to work on my massive project for Dr. Cook's Apostolic Age class. Basically, everyone in the class has to pick an apostle and do a 12-15 page paper on them, plus we have to do a presentation for that apostle. The thing is, I volunteered to do my presentation (basically an outline of your paper, given in front of the class to make Dr. Cook happy) next tuesday! Yippee, so now, I am taking a break from reading the Apocryphal books of Paul and the Nag Hammadi library. I mean, its really interesting, but I just dont much like doing a whole bunch of work. I love classes and learning, I just hate having to do all the outside work like papers and such (don't get me wrong, I love reading the books for class, just not the follow up junk).
Anyways, in TV news, I think everyone with a brain needs to be watching the following shows: Scrubs, Lost, Mythbusters, Survivor, anything on Tech TV, Reno 911. Yeah, I love these shows and just had to get that out, if you have time, watch them!
Ok, I need to get back to work.
"Everyone wants their freedom now, Somehow."
- Tree Ring Circus

No comments: