Wednesday, October 20, 2004

querstions

have you ever wondered why the times you need to do work most is the times that you don't want to do work at all? I think it is just a way of our minds telling us what God has known all along - school and homework aren't necessary. God wants us to learn through experience, and while we may learn theories from books and maybe how to look up stuff, but I find that most people would benefit from apprenticeships. Its something I've found more and more reasonable the more I consider it. Although, it might be hard to really set up all of these apprenticeships, but you know that some jobs would need less supervision than others. I mean, lets call for a reform in jobs instead of making people go to college to succeed, let all people have a chance, not just those who learn from books. Hey, while we're at it, lets go for communism while we're at it. Everyone knows that that is better than stupid democracy, then we wouldn't have dumb ol' elections to worry about, nor would we have money problems to worry about (theoretically), and everyone would be equal... what's not to like about that? Its what Jesus would have wanted! Who's with me? (I really just wrote this blog to get people to respond on put some responses up so I feel loved).
Grace and Peace
"Sometimes the bravest thing of all is to hope"
- Brave Saint Saturn

No comments: