Monday, November 15, 2004

Its been a while

Well, I have been pretty busy lately. My sister came to visit this weekend and we hung out and watched some movies. We watched the Stepford Wives, which was pretty sucky, Envy, which was pretty good, and Bourne Supremacy which was even better. After she left, I have been killing myself trying to get all my papers done before next week. I have just about finished my first (of 3) papers, and as soon as it gets done, Im off back to the library to get information on my other paper. So, this week I'm taking a break from writing the stories that I want to write in order to write these stupid things. I hope to write more this week, especially after our first dodgeball game tomorrow. If anything else happens, Ill be sure to let you know, otherwise, I'm back to work!
Godspeed

No comments: