Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Singing my love for LOST till the day I die

This show is freaking incredible, the plot just completely drags you in and the characters actually have depth. Tonight's episode focused on Dominic Monaghan's character Charlie (for those of you who haven't seen this show, I suggest you start watching it and start watching it now, it will be repeated on saturday night), and it was just great to see him struggling and see his backstory as to how he got addicted to the drugs. I mean in all truth, I really can't tell you how great this show is, it is just wonderful. I will be buying it the day it comes out on DVD, so if any of you live near me and don't watch it, I will force you to sit through it with me.
Also, for those of you who live under a rock or just have no idea what is happening in the world, President Bush won the election. I don't know whether to be happy or sad, he is a good guy and all, but I just don't agree with everything. Oh well, I guess its really the lesser of two evils, or is it? Finally, while I am talking about things I love, Katie is the most wonderful girl in the world. Who else would take their evening and sit and watch LOST and Mythbusters with me? She is so great, I love her so much and can't wait to be married (7 months from today, since it just hit midnight)!!! Well, it is getting late, so I must sleep until class tomorrow
Godspeed

No comments: