Monday, November 08, 2004

The Incredibles are

Yeah, so my internet has been out all weekend, so even though I really wanted to post on saturday and sunday, I've had to wait until now. I saw The Incredibles twice this weekend, and man is that a great movie. Its one of the best superhero movies ever! Pixar just did a great job with the powers and we can only hope that the Fantastic Four uses these powers as well as they did. The Flag Football tournament could have gone a lot better, we lost all but one game. The main problem was that we discovered that at LaGrange we really play ghetto flag football, and at the tournament they had all these crazy things called "rules" that we had never played with before, so it was just interesting to watch us try to play. We finally got the hang of it and won our last game, but that was it.
Yesterday, Katie and I cleaned up my room so it looks spectacular now! I'm really ready for thanksgiving, I like my weekends too much and i hate it when they end. Well, now it is time for lunch, I can't think of anything to say anyways, except Dodgeball starts tomorrow, so I'll have to talk about that later, hopefully I'll have a new post tonight anyways. Watch LOST!!! (Mom, dont knock it until youve seen it)
Godspeed

No comments: