Sunday, November 21, 2004

Thanksgiving is almost here

2 out of 3 papers finished, and this last paper only has to be 5 pages!!!! Yes, I am coming down to the end of it all before the break and I'm excited! This week has been fairly good, if you don't count all the stupid paper writing that I've done. This weekend was pretty relaxing, I watched Elf and Blade and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade all on Friday, so it was a good time, and I'm considering popping in Raiders of the Lost Ark while I work on this paper later. My parents stopped by today on their way up to the cabin we are spending Thanksgiving at, it was the first time I had seen them since Aug 15th.
Dodgeball is going pretty well, my team is 1 and 1, and I got hit right in the face last game, my lip still hurts from it. Let's see, what else is going on? I rediscovered my SNES on my computer today and now I'm craving Super Mario RPG, but I have to force myself to get some of my paper done before I get my reward. I think that's really it for now, I've just been paper writing most of the week, hopefully when I next write something will have happened. I thought about writing some about my theological thoughts, but that can wait till I have a bit more time. Until next time, I remain Nate
Godspeed

No comments: