Thursday, November 11, 2004

the Lost Boys

HA, what a great movie. Lindsey Matthews has been telling me about this movie for forever now, and we finally got the chance to watch it tonight. Talk about awesome vampire/80's cheezyness. It was just a really fun movie. Now, I get to watch some Mythbusters, which (when added to lots of time with my Katie) makes this night great! I didn't get to watch LOST yet, but Katie taped it for me for us to watch tomorrow, WHEW! Right now, my little short story baby has reached 7 pages single spaced and I'm really excited about it. I love how its going and it is definitely my favorite so far. Finally for my big piece of news today, I finished Dark Tower III - The Waste Lands and have just started Wizard and Glass. These books so totally rock that I just can't rave about them enough (they are like the literature version of LOST = total awesomeness). Now, I must go to bed to watch more Mythbusters and read some more Wizard and Glass before sleep!
Godspeed

No comments: