Friday, September 02, 2005

Backlash

So, I see my blog has started up a fight between two readers in the comments arena. I, for one, have always been against the former Chairman and am even the one who reduced his station to that of Janitor within our Monastic Order. I also am a "T-Stick" man through and through, and those (ahem, Chuck) who use the C-Stick have no place near me.
For the rest of you, school is starting back up next week, so I've got all my freshmen moved in, and I've been working hard up at Brusters to make some money to live off of for the rest of the year. LOST comes out on DVD next week, so if you missed watching it last year, you can pick up the DVD and catch up before the season premiere on Sept 21 (of which we will be having a party in the Student Center for those of you on campus.
Also, we have been witnessing a revival of Super Smash Bros. Melee within Boatwright dorm, and I hope it continues, due to the fact that this game is so good, it can never die. Also, that is where the "T-Stick" and "C-Stick" references come from (C-sticking is basically cheating almost as much as spamming or scraaahing).
I haven't updated recently due to the fact that a virus has crippled my computer and I am waiting to get it fixed, or just to break down and buy a new one (which Katie and I will do soon anyway). Well, I gotta get back to my room so that we can watch Constantine.
Godspeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from one t-sticker to another, may all c-stickers be crushed under the thumb of justice...one thumb that has never none the cursed color yellow

Anonymous said...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.


how lame lame lame can you get?
Apparently pretty lame.