Sunday, March 06, 2005

Arrested Development

Well, I think I've raved enough about LOST, and if you haven't seen it, then I guess you will never be fulfilled and will remain an empty shell for the rest of your life, but if you need something that is as good as LOST and is funny, Arrested Development is for you. Not only does it come on after The Simpsons (which is still a great show after 16 years), but Arrested is consistently hilarious, with little quirks within each show to get me rolling. For instance, the youngest son, Buster has grown to hate his mother, Lucille, and come to love her friend Lucille 2, and just tonight against his mother's wishes, he ran into the ocean despite warnings of a "loose seal" (say it out loud to yourself) and had his hand bitten off. Anyways, if you can make the time (or have TiVo- mom and dad), watch this show!
As for life, everything is going well. Spent the past weekend relaxing and playing Legend of Zelda for GameCube, which I got back from Jeff finally. Oh, yesterday was awesome! Katie and I were on our way back from the library and who should be sitting on a front porch, but the one and only Andrew Johnson! He was visiting Jared (a new professor here at the school) and we wound up hanging out with them for the rest of the afternoon and even going over to Alvin's house and helping him with some yard work and he in turn gave us free Brewster's ice cream!! Woohoo! It was a super afternoon.
School is going well, I have my first test of the semester on Wed. in (wait for it) Intro to Christianity. It looks like it will be soooo hard (much sarcasm). I had a presentation in my History class on Fri, and I think it went well, but Dr. Shirley said he still had more questions to grill me with tomorrow, so hopefully I can hold up. Anywho, Chuck is on his way over to get his butt kicked in Kirby's Avalanche, so I'm out!
Godspeed.
"42"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a great saturday for many reasons but mostly because i spent it with you.
123, katie

Anonymous said...

I had a blast yesterday! Thanks for having me over and sorry I had to kick your butt at your home turf, but no hard feelings, right?
Dreamstar out.

Anonymous said...

How's it going man?!?

A friend got me watchig arrested development last month... wow. I love that show :->

Have you seen the new trailer for HG2H? I'm so excited. It looks great!

Anyways, I'm off. Take it easy!