Monday, March 21, 2005

my first Movie Festival

Well, this past wednesday, I headed out to Auburn to visit Chris and go to this Student Film Festival that they were holding there. It was pretty cool to see (some of) the films, especially the one where the kid smacked a guy in the face with a snowball (end film) and the "horror" movie with the dead trapper who haunts random people. But, the best part of the night (aside from watching all the awesome Homestar Runner dvd stuff) was the free stuff that they gave us, including a shirt, frisbee, pen, pad, and candy! Woohoo! Aside from that, we had a really great time at BSU on Thursday, discussing the use of music in worship (go to www.christianitytoday.com and read the article on the 9.5 theses on worship), it was really good, especially since it didn't explode like I thought it might.
Also, I have been helping to conduct RA interviews with Dean Slay and Ms. Wilson (the RD of Henry) in order to make a wise decision about who to pick for my group next year. It will be pretty rough to make the final decision because I have friends going through the process, but I have to do it. Also, I found out this week that Jump, Little Children will be in ATL on April 30th, so I'm definitely headed out to that concert.
Clone Wars season 2/3 (depending on your opinion) started tonight, and boy does that freaking rock! If Episode 3 is anywhere as good as these cartoon shorts, we can have hope! Well, I've got to get back to playing Morrowind and thinking about the papers that I have to get started on for next week! Until then, I remain..... Nate
Godspeed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that choosing R.A.'s from among your friends must be difficult...I just want to check and make sure that my annihilating you in Mario Party will not have a negative effect on my chances. I mean, it wouldn't become an R.D. to hold grudges, right?