Sunday, August 13, 2006

I hate thinking up titles

I'm working on my list of top ten books of all time, so I should have it up within a week or two (in order to make katie happy). This past week was nice, I got to go see Talladega Nights with the guys from my bible study (we are now forming an Alumni bible study), anyway, the movie was hilarious. I love Will Ferrell. This upcoming week, I've got my entire family coming on friday/saturday and Dan, G, Laura, and one of Laura's friends are going with me and Katie to Six Flags next sunday (so my next post might be a bit late).
As an answer to the other suggestion by Katie, what would I do with 10 million dollars that I had to spend in two years? I'd build a very nice house, complete with a theater and gaming room within and then I'd get a new car (most probably a Jetta), and put some money in the stock market, so that I could retire and not have to work. Of course I would make a contribution to my church and to a charity or two (or three or four). Basically, I can't really imagine what I would do with so much money. What would you do with it?
Anyway, sorry this isn't a long post, but I've gotta run for my weekly D&D meeting, perhaps I'll be posting that book post soon. Godspeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for using my suggestions. After the book list you should make a top ten things you love about your wife list. Just kidding, I know it would be too hard to narrow it down to ten.
-123

Anonymous said...

A top ten book list would be interesting though it'll probably incorporate a little cheating since Pratchett and Rowling have series that you can list multiple books on. Hope your enjoying "Soul Music" it's one of my faves. Catch ya later.

--the bearer of the very unmagical comb