Sunday, August 06, 2006

Well, I got nothing from that last post

Yeah, I guess I waited a bit long since checking my blog and I think that last post might have been a bit late, but I enjoyed writing it anyway. This past week has been largely uneventful, Katie and I went out with our friends Andrew and Amber to celebrate all the great things that happened in the past month or so (they got engaged and got great jobs, and Katie is starting up her teaching on Tuesday). It was really fun seeing them, and I was able to pick up some great books from Barnes and Noble in the bargain books for a steal (always check out those tables when you get there, its way worth it).
Showbread's album dropped and although I haven't gotten my copy in (even though I preordered it), I have listened to it a bunch of times online already and I must say that it is an amazing album.
I haven't thought of any topics to write about, so I need some help. Drop me a line, give me something to write about, it can be something for me to complain about (again) or something for me to rave about, its up to you.
Anyhoo, I just completed an entire year working at Bruster's! And that's as good a note as I can end on for now. Godspeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should write about what you would do if you had 10 million dollars and had to spend it in 2 years. Or about your favorite books of all time. Or... list the best things about life- you're pieces of gold for each day. That's what I'd like to read about.
-123