Tuesday, April 12, 2005

little side note

While talking to Linden this afternoon, I had quite a realization... the next few months are packed with incredible goodness. Let me lay it out for you.
3 weeks = Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie release (one of my favorite books of all time hitting the big screen, Heck yes!)
4 weeks = Classes end for my final semester of my final year of college
5 weeks = Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith release. Who is not excited about this movie? I mean come on, if you aren' t then you have severe problems that need to be discussed immediately.
7 weeks = MY WEDDING!! Yippee, I'm so ready for this, I can't wait, I mean there aren't really words that can express how excited I am for this!!
9 weeks = Batman Begins release. After the other four pieces of crap, this movie might actually get the Batman franchise into good hands and turn it around into something enjoyable.
ALSO that week = Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince release! We are nearing the end of the saga, and they just keep getting better. I can't wait to just sit down and rock this book!
Plus Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie will be released this year, and if each movie keeps getting better like they have been, this one should be awesome!
There are some more things, but I can't quite think of them now, so let me jump down to the final big thing of this year...
December = Chronicles of Narnia: Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe release!! One of the best books ever written is getting the big screen treatment and everything released so far looks great!
So, there you have it a few reasons to make it all the way through this year! I finished one of my three papers last night, only 2 more to go! Woohoo!
Godspeed

No comments: