Monday, May 23, 2005

Done and Episode III

Well, it sure has been a while since I updated, but I had to go ahead and finish out my college career. Yes, thanks to Dr. Shirley and my A in Renaissance and Renascences, I was able to graduate Cum Laude! It's great being done, even if I don't quite have a job, I should soon, because if the library doesn't ever get back to me, I'm going to be spending some time up in the Career Center with Diana until I get a good job. Yeah, less than two weeks to the wedding, it's coming up really fast now!
The best thing about the past week was definitely the release of the final Star Wars movie! If you haven't seen it, it is pretty incredible! Finally, there is a prequel that captures the awesomeness of the original trilogy. Plus, there is just so much within that movie that ties everything together, it's so wonderful. Not only that, but it really toys with your emotions! You can't help but feel for Anakin and you just want him to make all the right decisions even though you know that he won't! I really can't talk much about my other favorite parts because it would definitely ruin the movie for those of you who haven't seen it yet. Just trust me and go see it as soon as you can! It really is a great movie, even if it wasn't a Star Wars movie, it stands alone as awesome!
Now that I'm at home, I get to spend some time rocking RE4 on the big screen! I love it! Speaking of, I think I'll get back to it, and maybe start up a farm on Harvest Moon.
Godspeed.
PS Check out the new Underoath cd, its fantastic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was an awesome movie. you're right. you're always right. 123