Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm Pissed

So, here I am trying to relax after finishing the entire Star Wars saga tonight (it's true, Episode III really enhances the entire series and makes it all the better), anyways, back to what happened. I decided that I would try and make up Katie and my wedding playlist on my mp3 player, and I had it all finished, like 45 awesome songs, when I accidentally put in in the wrong playlist. No big deal, says I, so I drag them to the real playlist, then I try to delete these songs off of this wrong playlist, when all of a sudden, it deletes them completely off of my mp3 player! NOW, I have to go and find which songs I had and then find each and every cd that they came off of and then reload them onto my player and then onto the playlist. The problem? Some of these songs I don't have on cd and are only on my computer back at school, other songs... I have deleted off there too, now I am completely pissed off. I hate stupid technology.
On another note, I'm glad to see that Mr. Wiley reads my blog, it would really be nice to see if others of you read this.... that means I would really like to see some comments, it's hard for me to know if there really is any point to writing these if no one really reads them. Therefore, I think I will take Mr. Wiley's example (in one of your previous posts, Chris) and say that if I do not get a certain number of comments/responses within 10 days, this blog just might end. There's no point in me writing if no one reads, so there you have it, this blog is in your hands, do with it what you will.
Godspeed.
"I'm drowning in my sleep."
- UnderOath

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Certain Number of Comments/Responses Within 10 Days

...there that should guaruntee me some reading material this summer!

Anonymous said...

i like to read your blog. please don't stop writing.
123

Anonymous said...

yeah, i know multiple posts from the same person aren't supposed to count but i had to leave a big

BOOOOOYEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

for Gamecube landing a second consequetive win for X-Play's Best Game of E3 with "Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess" this year and the perfection that is "RE4" last year.

To all you nintendo haters...you just jealous cause mario be havin' all da mad skills ya caint, so step off homes and let mario, samus, and link show you what a truly fun gaming experience is!

-Captain N: Game Master
(also goes by Chris)

Anonymous said...

NO!!! You can't stop writing Nate, I need a way to keep up with you this summer!

Sorry about the songs, technology does suck sometimes. Can't wait till the wedding though!

Anonymous said...

If you stop writing, I will have even less to do at my boring, mindless job. As it is you haven't posted in like 8 days (yeah, yeah...the wedding, I get it)

Anonymous said...

Of course I read! Keep on keepin' on, man.

~Your BFFE

Anonymous said...

sure half of these comments are mine but doesn't that tell you how much i need you to keep posting?

just wanted to let you know that i finally updated whenever you want to check it out. it's in my link. my other blog is www.xanga.com/collegecoyote

Congrats on the wedding and have a wonderful summer!!!