Monday, May 09, 2005

This is my last week of college!

Yup, as long as I keep on top of all these finals that are coming up on me, I will be done by this time next week! Yea! It's an exciting concept, but it also kind of sucks because now I have to find a stupid job. I just called all the places I applied and still nothing. I hate it.
So, on a positive note, this weekend was great. Chuck and I went and saw Kingdom of Heaven on friday and it was pretty good, much better than I expected. Then while we were down in Columbus, Katie and Noelle met us down there and I got some good shopping in, getting a few ties and a nice purple button-up shirt. Then on saturday, Katie and I went yard sale shopping with Jared, Ben, and Mary, and I got my Quesadilla maker!!! I was excited! It makes very delicious quesadillas too. Then, on saturday night, during the showing of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on ABC, I got to see the teaser trailers for Narnia AND for the new Harry Potter movie!! Woohoo. Cap it all off with Brewsters last night, then a great hang out on Jared's porch with Katie, Margie, Noelle, Chuck, and Jared made the weekend great. All of this combined with the fact that I actually got ahead of myself and finished my worship service and started on my final for that class means I'm doing great in the world of school (now if only I had the same luck in getting a job).
Since all my classes are cancelled today, I have plenty of time to work on my finals and I'm hoping to get at least one done by tonight, so that I might even be done with finals by this friday, which would mean an entire week of relaxing before graduation! Therefore, I must return to the grind so that I can get this stuff done as soon as I can.
Godspeed.

No comments: