Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Wittiest Senior finished his final day of classes!

Yes, not only was I voted the Wittiest Senior by some online vote thing (in which I promptly put my name in every catergory), and I actually won! The best part? I skipped the stupid luncheon thing so that I could eat my quesadillas and watch Empire Strikes Back with Jared and Katie!! Woohoo!
So, today was pretty killer. I had a presentation, the in-class portion of my Intro to Christianity final, and a book review of The 12th Century Renaissance for my history class. Yeah, so now I'm completely done with classes forever!!! All I have to do is three take home finals (I've already completed my one for Christian Worship) and I'm done with my academic work here at LaGrange College. And for those of you who keep asking and don't know, no I am not going to seminary nor do I forsee it in my future (and yes I am Nostradamus). Anyhoo, we've got Star Wars a week from tonight (at midnight that is) and my wedding is coming all the quicker with only 24 days left! Wow. Now if only I could find that elusive first job.
By the way, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I love Ben Folds. He is just amazing, and I really don't think I've heard a bad song by him yet (I haven't heard it yet, Chris). Yeah, so if I can just push through this weekend of finals and make it out on the otherside alive, I'll be good to go! Okay, I'm gonna try and get a bit of my Intro final out of the way. Peace.
Godspeed.

No comments: