Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The New (and Hopefully Improved) Blog

First of all, for those of you who are shocked (and delighted) that I have made two posts in two days, I have decided to give this blog some good attention in order to help me with my writing skills and to hopefully keep you entertained. What I am hoping to do is to update the blog 4-5 days a week, with each day taking a theme. Right now I have Mondays for Movies/TV, Tuesdays for Books, Wednesdays for World/News, Thursdays for Games, and Fridays for God. So, if this were real, you would be tuning in today to see my thoughts/opinions on what's going on in the world.

Not every post will be the epic that yesterday's was (that was seriously draining, and required hours of Rock Band therapy), but I do hope to craft each post to be both thoughtful and thought provoking. I doubt that I will be able to do it each time, but I would like you to join with me to help make it better by submitting thoughts, praises, and criticisms. I would really like this to be something that helps me to become a better writer and be able to transfer these skills into writing other things.

I have briefly considered adding Google AdSense so that I might be able to take in some revenue off of the site, but until I get going at a good clip and trust myself enough to do this regularly, I'll hold off.

So, spread the word!!! Get people to read for me, I would love to be able to get comments from a wide variety of ages and peoples, so let a friend or two know. Give them a sample of a previous entry you liked and get 'em hooked.

Tomorrow, the gig shall begin for real with the first Game Thursday, in which I will talk about Square Enix... particularly Final Fantasy 4, which came out on DS this Tuesday (although, I'm warning you now, it will more than likely devolve into me talking about Final Fantasy 6, because I can't help it). See you then!

2 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm looking forward to each and every post! That one from yesterday was pretty amazing! Don't you need a day of the week to talk about your wonderful wife?

Blogger said...

Easily Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.