Monday, November 10, 2008

Movie Monday: The Lion King

I absolutely love The Lion King. It is my absolute favorite animated Disney film. I know some people complain about the Elton John songs, but I think that they just don't know how to tune in to the awesomeness that is "Hakuna Matata" or "Just Can't Wait to be King."

The animation of The Lion King is definitely the best of all Disney features. Everything moves so smoothly and I just love the character designs.

The only thing that sucks about the movie is watching it on DVD and forgetting to turn off the extra song. It's just not as good as the rest of the soundtrack.

2 comments:

JM said...

You're favorite song is 'Can't you feel the love tonight' admit it!

Anonymous said...

I love The Lion King too! I still have it on VHS, but alas my VCR died long ago.