Wednesday, November 12, 2008

World News Wednesday: Pups

A nice, light post today.

Since I can't have the kind of dog I want, I think we need to petition our future president to get either a Siberian Husky or a German Shepherd. My preference is on the Husky because of their awesome eyes, but German Shepherds are super smart. Either way, it had better be an awesome dog.

As for names, I'm going to have to say Captain Carrot for a boy, and Sergeant Angua for a girl. Sergeant Angua is preferable, just because she is a werewolf and it makes better sense for a name for the dog, but Capt. Carrot is still a sweet name.

Any other suggestions? I think mine are pretty dang good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since the Obama girls need a hypoallergenic dog then I vote for this cute mutt:
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=12372167

Or they could pay for it and give him to me!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you like Captain Carrot but voted no on "Hunny B" for an adorable honey-colored kitten!