Wednesday, January 07, 2009

World News Wednesday is changing!

Wednesday is changing to whatever I feel like posting from now on. It's not that I don't like writing about news stories, but I have such a hard time always finding something good to write about. That, plus I read news and write news stories all day at work, so it feels too much like work to do it.

So, if there's a big interesting story, I'll be sure to talk about it. Today, I was going to do something about the UGO buyout of 1up, but you can go to nearly any gaming site and read enough about it without me having to throw myself along in it. That, plus I talked about it a month ago when it was just rumored.

I'll do what I can to keep Wednesdays interesting, I think I'll do some music talk, but we'll see. Stay tuned, sorry for swapping it up on you, but I think its for the best. Who knows, maybe we'll switch up the whole blog.

No comments: