Wednesday, January 21, 2009

World News Wednesday: The White House

We've got a new family in the White House, and reading this article made me curious.

Well, maybe curious isn't the right word. Daydream is better methinks. What if you had gotten to grow up in the White House? Spending your free time looking for those hidden passages and whenever you get tired, heading on back to the movie theater to watch High School Musical 3... I mean a super-awesome guy movie. That would be the coolest childhood, matched only by a castle or palace in Europe with similar passages hidden throughout.

Now, I have to dedicate my life to becoming the President of the United States so that I can explore in the middle of the night when everyone else has gone to sleep. I mean, it's not like it would be a stressful job or anything, right?

2 comments:

G said...

you should just move into hogwarts

Lisa said...

it sounds to ME like your amibiton is exploring the white house and not actually being president. I suggest, alternatively, that you thrust Katie into politics, and help HER become the president that way she can do all the work and yuo can explore all night AND day... just sayin