Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gaming Thursday: Sonic and Blog

I've been playing the Ultimate Sonic Collection this week, but I haven't been able to play enough of the games to truly write about it.

Street Fighter 4 comes in tomorrow, and I'm excited about getting in some online matches with that.

But, the big gaming thing this week is that the Nerd Nats blog is back, complete with an amazing redesign by Kent. Keep an eye out on that site for some upcoming posts by both me and Kent (and hopefully some more people as we get going).

Sad post today, I know, but gaming Thursday will be back to full swing soon.

3 comments:

Kent said...

::CoughCoughPhantasyStar4CoughCough::

You will probably hate it, but you are entitled to your wrong opinion! ;)

Thanks for the Shout-out.

Lisa said...

ryan shed a little tear because"all those gamesare on gametap..."

Kassie said...

I looked at that nerdy blog and it looks like it is right up my ally (or close to it) so I added it to the list of fun blogs I check (that includes yours).