Monday, February 23, 2009

Movie Monday: The IT Crowd

Well, the Oscars wre last night. I didn't watch it, but I know that Slumdog Millionaire, The Wrestler, and Milk were already on my list of movies to watch. Sadly, living in a small town, getting movies like this anywhere near me doesn't exactly happen.

Anyway, in the past month, Katie and I have already watched the first two seasons of The IT Crowd twice. It's only twelve episodes, but each one is golden. As the title would suggest, it's a show about the IT department at a British company and their ineptitude with human relationships.

Now, I really don't like shows with a studio audience, but for some reason, I can get past it on this show. Maybe its because it is British and maybe because it's just that funny, either way I love it. When you add to it the fact that one character (Richmond) is played by Noel Fielding, of the equally hilarious Mighty Boosh.

Sorry, I thought I had a lot more to say about this show, but I'm completely distracted by The Shawshank Redemption. I know it's a good movie, but I always forget how good until I start watching it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may have to check this out. When we were in Baton Rouge, we watched a Mighty Boosh episode with a friend and it was hilarious.