Friday, February 06, 2009

Religion Friday

I'm impatient.

My application for seminary was completed this past weekend and now I must play the waiting game. I would prefer that the school would just call me and let me know either way this week. I understand that they might need time to go through the many applications that they get in, but I'd rather they just read mine and decide. That way, I don't have to go through this stress hell of not knowing.

Like I talked about a bit last week, a lot of my time is spent waiting for something new. I'm getting tired of all this waiting stuff. There are a number of things that I waited for and already have: a wife, an education, 2 cats. Why am I now sitting around waiting for the next step?

Maybe one day I'll be at a point in my life where there is nothing really left to wait for... but I doubt it.

No comments: